Why Subscribe to K500?
ANSWER: BECAUSE IT’S AN ESSENTIAL TOOLKIT FOR THE SERIOUS COLLECTOR
Undoubtably the best source of information in the classic car arena, a fun app to follow, with up-to-date auction and the latest vintage car news. It keeps me in the loop! - Laurence Graff O.B.E.
While we share a passion for owning and using our classic cars, in some ways our collections are no different from other investments. We need to track the value of our assets; decide when (and what) to buy and sell, and make these decisions based on both our passion – and our pockets.
K500 serves the needs of both the heart and the brain. Subscribers have access to expertly written and up-to-the-minute articles on world-class events and the best new books, to auction reports and expert opinions, but also to a full set of data-driven tools that support investment decisions.
Subscriber access to the K500 database gives you, among other things:
- The current value of each of the 500 top collector models
- Real-time trends in value, both for individual cars and as a market total
- A search function – by chassis number – to discover the sales history of a specific car
- Online tools to compare makes, models and sectors, both as a snapshot and over time
- The ability to create an online ‘collection’, allowing you to track its value – and receive an alert every time a similar model is sold at auction
K500 is an essential financial toolkit. No other online guide gives anything like the extensive, up-todate and independent market information of K500, tracking the real-time value of collector cars from 1994 to the present day. Live data is supplemented by expert commentary from Simon Kidston and other respected specialists, combining to help you invest, manage, and above all enjoy your collector cars.
“Indispensable – I’m hooked! But why aren’t you charging more for it?” - Gerhard Berger
Not yet a subscriber? Sign up now and start benefiting.